Why Ayurveda Is Better Than Allopathy — A Complete Guide
Everybody knows that allopathic medicines have various side effects on your body because they are chemical based and release multiple types of harmful toxins in your body and make you prone to get numerous health problems. There is always the dilemma of what to choose for the treatment of diseases Allopathy or Ayurvedic Medicines.
From my point of view, Ayurvedic treatment is better than allopathy medicines to treat your various health problems. Ayurvedic treatment is all-natural and has no side effects on your body. It suppresses the disease in your body, but Ayurvedic herbs help eradicate it by working on its root.
What Is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is an old method to treat various diseases by using natural herbs and a change in diet or Yoga and meditation. It is the most former healing system to keep your body diseases free and has no adverse effect on your body.
Principles of Ayurveda: According to Ayurveda Body Is made up of Five elements like space, air, earth, water, fire. The knowledge of these main five elements leads you to get a complete understanding to understand the laws of nature and gain good health and happiness in your life. The combination of these five elements makes three Doshas in the body. Three doshas of the body are Vatta, Pitta, and Kapha.
These three doshas play an essential role in staying healthy. Any imbalance in three doshas leads to various types of health problems in your body. There are mainly four principles on which Ayurvedic treatment works to keep your three doshas in balance and helps to make you healthy.
Healthy Lifestyle: By adopting immoral lifestyles, people get sick easily nowadays. Ayurveda helps them to change their lifestyle and make them fit.
Diet plan: Bad eating habits become a leading cause of health problems because it becomes a fashion to have junk food, oily food, alcohol, sugary beverages by consuming all these rubbish food you are getting sick and creating obstacles in your healthy life. But Ayurveda works on your diet plan to get rid of these foods and make your habit of taking fresh and healthy eating.
Yoga And Meditation: Lack of exercise, Yoga, and meditation leads you to get obesity, and you know obesity is the leading cause of getting various health problems like diabetes and hypertension, etc. Ayurveda supports Yoga And meditation to keep you away from obesity, diabetes, and hypertension like health problems.
Detoxification: According to Ayurveda, detoxification is an essential part of keeping your body clean entirely. Ayurvedic medicines are useful to do detoxification of the body and help to excrete toxins from the body.
According to Ayurveda, to keep your health problems free, always keep these points in your mind.
- Eat fresh, healthy food like fresh vegetables and fruits in your diet, avoid intake of junk oily spicy food in your daily life.
- Avoid non-vegetarian food and dairy products because they take time to digest and lead you to get constipation.
- Avoid sugar-containing package food and drinks like soda etc.
- Do Yoga And Meditation to keep your body energetic.
- Detoxify your body by using natural herbal products to get rid of toxins from your body.
Benefits of Ayurveda: Ayurvedic treatment and medicines are made up of natural herbs with their essential medicinal properties. Ayurvedic medicine works on your whole body and provides nourishment to body cells and organs to make their work smooth and effective.
- Detoxification: Ayurvedic treatment helps to detoxify the body. And clean your blood and alimentary canal to excrete the toxins from your body through waste products. It prevents you from gas, acidity problems.
- Digestion: Ayurvedic herbs help maintain the digestion process and prevent you from ulcer formation in the stomach and intestine. It is also helpful to treat chronic constipation and prevents you from piles, fissures, and fistula like problems.
- Metabolism: Ayurvedic medicine is useful for enhancing the metabolism rate and getting rid of hazardous toxins and chemicals from the body.
- Weight Management: Ayurvedic herbs are rich in antioxidants and help in the fat breakdown in the body cells, excrete the fat through waste products and help lose weight.
- Immunity: Natural herbs have the power to boost your immune system and protect your body from various infections.
- Nutrition: Ayurvedic herbs are rich with vitamins and minerals and help fulfill the body’s nutritional requirements.
- Repairment and Rejuvenates: The herbs help repair the injured cell and rejuvenate them to work correctly.
- Nervous system: It helps to calm your mind and soul and has properties to reduce stress and prevent you from various health problems
- Blood Circulation: These herbs help maintain the blood flow in the body and complete the oxygen requirement of the body cells.
- Hormones Balance: Ayurvedic herbs help maintain the hormonal balance in the body and keep you healthy.
There are a thousand types of herbs with vast medicinal properties and useful to make Ayurvedic medicines and Ayurvedic Treatment. These herbs are Like Ashwagandha, Shankhpushpi, Arjuna, Adoosa, Red Chandan, White Chandan, Muesli, Mulethi, Saunf, Carom Seeds, Saunth, Haldi, Brahmi, Amla, Neem, Tulsi, Naag Kesar, Long Pepper, Laung, GauJaban, Gokshura, Giloy, Green Tea, Black Pepper, Triphala, Kutki, Trikatu, Harad, Shatavari, Pudina, Sanai, Sarfoka, Honey, Punarnava, and safatika Bhasama, etc.
These herbs have various health benefits like they are rich in antioxidants and antiseptic anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties to keep your body safe from getting multiple health problems.
To keep your life diseases free and healthy, follow Ayurveda in your life and keep your body away from various bacteria Viruses. If you have any health problems and want to cure it fast and completely, then you must search for an Ayurvedic doctor. You can completely solve your problem with the help of Ayurvedic treatment.
An expert Ayurvedic Doctor Diagnoses your problem by checking your pulse and examining your tongue. He/She gives you the best advice to treat your health problems. Whereas, you can take help from the internet and can search for some specific Ayurvedic Medicines Online.
Original Posted: https://bit.ly/2CqFrKt