What is Divya Kit
What is Divya Kit? Does the Divya kit overview say about the effect of Ayurveda on the liver? This organ handles most of the metabolic functions in our body. Research indicates that liver-related problems respond very well to Ayurvedic and natural products. Herbs are available in plenty in nature. Select and pick them carefully for processing. These can be then used to deal positively with health issues.
The body is a complex system made up of different organs, tissues, muscles, and blood. Just like any other mechanical system, the human body can also develop glitches. These show up as malfunctioning or illnesses. But the body cannot be treated only for the evident symptoms. Sometimes symptoms of the disease or illness are common to many other medical conditions too. It becomes extremely difficult to understand what is happening.
How can you diagnose the medical problem in such a case? How can you treat only a few symptoms and ignore the rest of the body? Most chemical medications focus on evident symptoms but do not delve deeper. They do not deal with the body on a cellular level. Treat the body holistically-it needs to be dealt with as a whole. This is where herbal remedies and natural treatments step in.
Liver and Ayurveda
Ayurveda works on the overall condition of the body. The toxins, wastes, and poisonous substances out of the body. This is done with the help of the liver. This large organ needs to stay healthy to deal appropriately with the high toxicity in the body. The liver also helps in the digestion and breakdown of foodstuffs. It stores energy for the body so that it can carry out metabolic activities. So it’s time to focus on this organ and help the body stay healthy and happy.
Why Does the Liver Malfunction?
Malfunctioning of the liver is mostly a result of:
- Excessive alcohol consumption.
- Genetic predisposition
- A viral infection that affects the liver badly.
- Strong medications taken over a long time can leave the liver compromised.
- Excessive consumption of fatty and oily foods that are very difficult to digest
- Heavyweight and obese people may suffer from liver trouble. They usually eat heavy food that is loaded with calories. Digesting these extra calories makes the liver work harder. This is not good news because this can put an excessive load on the liver’s performance. You don’t want to wait for the liver to give up, do you? Instead, read the Divya Kit overview and start taking Ayurvedic remedies. The organ responds fabulously to natural treatments, so don’t let it fail. Protect your liver and make it right!
Liver Failure Means Serious Trouble
Several essential metabolic functions of the body are put into jeopardy. The liver starts weakening, and the body becomes fatigued out and exhausted. You don’t want to stay in a state of lethargy all the time? You don’t want to feel weak and unwell with a poor digestive system? It’s time to work on liver health. It’s time to pamper the liver back into action naturally!
Let’s Read More About the Signs of the Liver Trouble
Before you end up under the doctor’s scalpel for a liver transplant, try out the natural “herbal help”. Don’t neglect this organ or else life-threatening situations can develop. Look out for the following signs:
- Persistent Diarrhea
- Yellow skin and yellow eyes (Jaundice)
- Stools of light whitish color
- Swelling of feet and hands
- The urine color becomes very dark.
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain and tenderness in the upper right abdomen
- Vomiting and abdominal inflammation
- Unwell and exhausted feeling all the time
- Disorientation, mental confusion, and insomnia
- Malaise and tiredness
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Edema in different areas of the body
Alcohol and Liver
Alcohol can be detrimental to health. Stay away from it or take it in limited quantities. It is a chemical that acts negatively on the body. The male and female bodies react differently to alcohol. Men have better metabolism. They can clear this intoxicating substance from their system with the help of some special enzymes. Women cannot manage the metabolism of alcohol well. Keep your eyes open for any untoward changes in the general working of the body. Keep an eye on the person who consumes alcohol regularly. He or she needs treatment immediately.
Liver Cirrhosis and Ayurveda
Liver cirrhosis is a result of excessive scarring in the liver. You need to go for Ayurvedic treatment to feel better and save the liver from harm. You may be astonished, but the liver has an amazing power of regeneration. It can develop new cells and then restore the injured tissue with them. Herbal extracts can help by redeveloping healthy new liver cells and replacing the dead ones.
A damaged liver as a result of a drug overdose recovers dramatically when it gets the help of rejuvenating herbs. There is no other organ in the human body that has regenerative power. But sometimes the regeneration stops. This happens because of some unexpected complications. The scarring continues and the liver keeps getting damaged. Repairs at this time are extremely difficult and may seem impossible. Read the Divya Kit overview. You can provide a regenerative and congenial atmosphere to the liver with Ayurvedic remedies.
Viral Infections, Alcohol, and Ayurveda
Sometimes viral infections and an overdependence on alcohol can progressively destroy the liver cells. Remember the scarred tissue of the liver can go out of hand. The person may not have any history of liver problems in the past. But, as time passes, the condition deteriorates. Now, the patient may need hospitalization to treat hepatic failure. Chronic liver problems normally take place over time but in this case, liver complications creep up suddenly. Excessive bleeding and acute brain pressure may lead to life-threatening conditions. . It is definitely not easy to reverse it but herbal extracts can do it for you.
Common Reasons for Liver Damage
- Prescription medicines can slowly start damaging the liver. Anti-inflammatory medicines, anticonvulsants, steroids, and antibiotics can create havoc in a person with a weak liver.
- Hepatitis and Viral infections
- Drugs containing paracetamol or acetaminophen can lead to liver failure if taken in excess.
- Certain herbal supplements cause kidney and liver damage.
- Several refrigerants, varnishes, and wax polishes contain carbon tetrachloride. This substance can increase the toxicity levels in the body. This leads to malfunctioning in the liver organ.
- Shock or sepsis can disturb blood circulation and cause liver failure.
- Malignancy, venous and metabolic disorders can lead to life-threatening situations. All of this can lead to severe liver malfunctioning.
Don’t wait for liver failure. Consult a qualified and skilled Ayurvedic practitioner right away. Take the Divya kit overview and read the details. This will help you understand the herbal compositions and their effects on the body. Don’t let this situation come up. Take help from Ayurveda and keep your liver healthy now!